The EMBA-Global Asia curriculum is comprehensive and demanding. The timetable enables highly-focused learning, minimising your time spent away from the office and ensuring optimum learning impact.
Key elements of the programme:
- EMBA-Global Asia has one intake each May.
- Typically, you will complete the programme in 20 months, but certain elective choices may enable completion in 16 months.
- The programme's residential study block format means you study over several consecutive days per month in one of the learning hubs.
- The intensive timetable features full days of lectures, group work and assignments during study blocks.
- Core courses take place in three learning hubs: Hong Kong, London and New York. You also study in one or more other markets as part of the International Seminars or Assignments.
- Each of the three schools makes an equal contribution to the teaching of the core courses, with faculty travelling to teach wherever the class is in residence.
- You have access to the elective portfolios of London Business School, Columbia Business School and The University of Hong Kong.
- All teaching is delivered in English, using a collaborative style that means you learn from the experiences of your fellow students, as well as from faculty.
Review the key programme details and a summary of your next steps in submitting an application.
The EMBA-Global Asia timetable facilitates a highly-focused learning experience.
We offer a range of information events to help you learn more about the EMBA-Global Asia programme.