To advance your research into the programme and aid your decision-making, we highly recommend that you attend one of our events.
A general introduction to the programme featuring a presentation and Q&A, followed by a drinks reception with staff, students and alumni.
Events are added throughout the year, so we encourage you to revisit this page.
Meet the Programme Director
An opportunity to meet the Programme Director on an informal basis and learn about the programme, its curriculum and admissions process.
Email email@example.com to register, at least three days before the session. Those registered will receive a confirmation email with full details of the session.
Attend a class and experience the programme at first hand. Mix with current students before hearing a programme overview from one of the admissions team.
Class visits are available in London, Hong Kong and New York.
To attend a class, email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual appointmentsIf you're unable to attend one of the events mentioned above, please contact your local EMBA-Global Asia team to make an individual appointment.
- Friday10OctoberLondon Business School Information Session in Hong Kong
- 18.45 - 21.00
- Hong Kong
- Grand Hyatt
- 1 Harbour Road, Hong Kong
- Saturday11OctoberLondon Business School Information Session in Beijing
- 15.00- 17.30
- Grand Hyatt Beijing at Oriental Plaza
- 1 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
- Tuesday14OctoberLondon Business School Information Session in Shanghai
- 18.45 - 21.00
- The Westin
- 88 Henan Central Road, Shanghai 200002, China