To advance your research into the programme and aid your decision-making, we highly recommend that you attend one of our events.
A general introduction to the programme featuring a presentation and Q&A, followed by a drinks reception with staff, students and alumni.
Events are added throughout the year, so we encourage you to revisit this page.
Meet the Programme Director
An opportunity to meet the Programme Director on an informal basis and learn about the programme, its curriculum and admissions process.
Email email@example.com to register, at least three days before the session. Those registered will receive a confirmation email with full details of the session.
Attend a class and experience the programme at first hand. Mix with current students before hearing a programme overview from one of the admissions team.
Class visits are available in London, Hong Kong and New York.
To attend a class, email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual appointmentsIf you're unable to attend one of the events mentioned above, please contact your local EMBA-Global Asia team to make an individual appointment.
- Thursday 1SeptemberEMBA-Global Asia Information Session in Hong Kong
- 19.00 - 20.00
- Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hotel
- 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Information sessions are a great way to discover more about EMBA-Global Asia as well as a good opportunity to meet with our admissions staff, students and alumni. The evening starts with registration at 18:30, followed by an introduction to the EMBA-Global Asia programme at 19:00, when you will have the opportunity to hear from some of our current or past students.
- Saturday10SeptemberEMBA Portfolio Information Session
- 10.15 - 12.00
- New York
- Columbia Business School
- Uris Hall 301, 3022 Broadway, New York, NY 10027
- Information sessions are an efficient and productive way to begin the admissions process or find out more about Columbia Business School and the Executive MBA Program. At an information session, you will have an opportunity to talk with admissions officers and current students or alumni.