To advance your research into the programme and aid your decision-making, we highly recommend that you attend one of our events.
A general introduction to the programme featuring a presentation and Q&A, followed by a drinks reception with staff, students and alumni.
Events are added throughout the year, so we encourage you to revisit this page.
Meet the Programme Director
An opportunity to meet the Programme Director on an informal basis and learn about the programme, its curriculum and admissions process.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register, at least three days before the session. Those registered will receive a confirmation email with full details of the session.
Attend a class and experience the programme at first hand. Mix with current students before hearing a programme overview from one of the admissions team.
Class visits are available in London, Hong Kong and New York.
To attend a class, email your CV/resume to email@example.com
Individual appointmentsIf you're unable to attend one of the events mentioned above, please contact your local EMBA-Global Asia team to make an individual appointment.
- Saturday11JulyEMBA Portfolio Information Session
- 10.30 - 12.00
- New York
- Columbia Business School
- Uris Hall, room 301
- Information sessions are an efficient and productive way to begin the admissions process or find out more about Columbia Business School and the Executive MBA Program. At an information session, you will have an opportunity to talk with admissions officers and current students or alumni.
- Monday20JulyEMBA-Global Information Session
- London Business School
- Sussex Place, Regents Park, London, NW1 4SA
- Information sessions are a great way to discover more about EMBA-Global America & Europe programme, as well as a great opportunity to meet with our students and alumni.