To advance your research into the programme and aid your decision-making, we highly recommend that you attend one of our events.
We are ready to share with you this EMBA’s advantages and answer all questions you might have about our programme.
Please register here: http://www.fbe.hku.hk/webform/emba-global-asia/skype-chat
A general introduction to the programme featuring a presentation and Q&A, followed by a drinks reception with staff, students and alumni.
Events are added throughout the year, so we encourage you to revisit this page.
Meet the Programme Director
An opportunity to meet the Programme Director on an informal basis and learn about the programme, its curriculum and admissions process.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register, at least three days before the session. Those registered will receive a confirmation email with full details of the session.
Attend a class and experience the programme at first hand. Mix with current students before hearing a programme overview from one of the admissions team.
Class visits are available in London, Hong Kong and New York.
To attend a class, email your CV/resume to email@example.com
- Monday21MayCoffee Chats in Bangkok
- 09.00 - 18.00
- This event is aimed at prospective students interested in any of our masters programmes. Join us in Bangkok for a chat over coffee to find out more about London Business School and the programmes we have available. These are one on one opportunities to discuss your goals, career aspirations and the admissions process. Once you have registered you will need to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the programme you’re interested in and the event you have signed up to. We will then confirm your appointment.
- Tuesday22MayInformation Session in Bangkok
- 19.15 - 21.30
- Four Points by Sheraton
- 4 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Sukhumvit Road, Wattana, Bangkok
- This session is aimed at prospective students interested all our masters programmes.The event starts with a programmes presentation and Q&A session, followed by a networking reception with alumni and Aram Karakashian, Senior Global Recruitment Manager.Agenda:19.15 Registration19.30 Presentation with Q&A session20.30 Networking reception21.30 Event close