From day one, you’ll be plugged into the power of three school networks; London Business School, The University of Hong Kong and Columbia Business School. 96,000 influential alumni spread throughout all corners of the world.
You’ll join a community who operate on a global level, working from different offices around the world, or managing teams in different locations. They represent a vast array of functions, sectors and nationalities. But share the perspective to think on a global scale.
Boundless opportunities to build new contacts
Electives and cross-programme events enable you to broaden your network further as you meet and study with students from other degree programmes across the schools.
In addition to the countless regional and professional alumni clubs, there are frequent social and professional events all over the world that provide alumni with numerous opportunities to connect with their peers.
“The network is brilliant, you have connections to alumni from all three schools. I can call anybody to help me solve an issue.” Jean-Francois Deboille, EMBA-Global Asia 2012
Three leading schools. Three times the alumni benefits
As an EMBA-Global Asia graduate you’ll receive the combined benefits of London Business School, The University of Hong Kong and Columbia Business School alumni membership.
You’ll enjoy access to:
- an online directory of over 96,000 alumni
- more than 170 alumni clubs worldwide
- continue your education by auditing elective classes, or take advantage of discounted rates on London and Columbia Business School Executive Education courses
- practical career support and advice designed for the needs of alumni
- a lifelong email forwarding address
- research resources and business intelligence
- landmark events such as London Business School’s Global Leadership Summit, Reunion and Worldwide Alumni Celebration, and Columbia’s Worldwide Alumni Club Event, Reunion, Pan-European and Pan-Asian reunions.