Apply now for the EMBA-Global Asia class starting in May 2018. If you are interested in expanding your business knowledge and skills, and want to become a better global leader, we encourage you to apply for this transformative and unique educational experience.
Skills and experience
To be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- international experience and a passion for global business
- an upward career trajectory over a number of years
- experience of managing people, projects, budgets or other resources
- motivation and a commitment to your professional development
- a hunger for new ideas, perspectives and challenges
- leadership qualities and the potential to progress into more senior roles
- a strong academic record and fluency in English.
Is EMBA-Global Asia the right fit for you? If you’re unsure, send us your CV/resume and a member of the admissions team will get back to you with personalised guidance.
When to apply?
The next EMBA-Global Asia class starts in May 2018.
The following dates are guidelines to help you to plan your application. Places are allocated on a rolling basis, meaning the sooner you apply, the sooner you’ll receive a decision.
Admission is very competitive, therefore to avoid disappointment we recommend applying as early as possible. Applications received after 3 April 2018 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Round 1 31 January 2018
Round 2 28 February 2018
Round 3 3 April 2018
Build your case for support
Having the support of your employer is essential. Support may take the form of time out of the office or it may be financial. To secure either you need to compose a detailed business case outlining your reasons for wanting to take part in EMBA-Global Asia, and the benefits it will bring you and your company.
To help create yours, download our sample business case.
If you have any questions about the application process or your eligibility for the programme, please contact us.