The EMBA-Global curriculum is comprehensive, rigorous and demanding. The timetable enables highly-focused learning, minimising your time spent away from the office and ensuring optimum learning impact .
Key elements of the programme:
- EMBA-Global has one intake each May and runs for 20 months.
- The intensive timetable features full days of lectures, group work and assignments during study blocks.
- Core courses are taught in a residential study block format that means you study over several consecutive days per month - alternating between London and New York.
- Both schools make an equal contribution to the teaching of the core courses, with faculty travelling to teach wherever the class is in residence.
- You have access to the elective portfolios of both London and Columbia Business Schools, as well as to electives offered by HKU Business School.
- You also study in one or more other markets as part of the International Seminars or Assignments.
- The collaborative learning environment means you learn from the experiences of your fellow students, as well as from faculty.
The EMBA-Global timetable facilitates a highly-focused learning experience.
Broaden your global perspectives with a choice of international locations.
Choose from the extensive elective portfolio to customise the programme to your individual needs.