An exciting part of the EMBA-Global Americas & Europe programme is the international assignments and seminars. They will give you the opportunity to broaden your global perspective by working within real organisations and meeting senior industry leaders in a choice of international locations.
View images of students on their International Assignment in Dubai
The range of week-long, faculty-led international assignments and seminars include:
- a business development project in Moscow
- a cultural change project in South Africa
- an innovation and adaptation project in India
- an economics assignment in China
- a brand management project in Germany
- an economics project in South America
- a modern city project in Dubai.
As well as developing your global perspective in a key international business location, international assignments and seminars also give you the opportunity to broaden your network. You will travel and work alongside students from other executive MBA programmes at London and Columbia Business Schools' and connect with members of the alumni networks in these cities.
One international assignment or seminar is required. You may choose an additional one, dependent upon seat availability in the course. Please note that if you choose to take a second international assignment or seminar as an elective option, there will be a fee of US$4,000.