The EMBA-Global Americas & Europe curriculum is comprehensive, rigorous and demanding. The timetable enables highly-focused learning, minimising your time spent away from the office and ensuring optimum learning impact.
Key elements of the programme
- The programme begins in May and runs for 20 months.
- Core courses are taught in four or five-day residential blocks, once a month, alternating between London and New York.
- Both schools make an equal contribution to the teaching of the core courses, with faculty travelling to teach wherever the class is in residence.
- You have access to the elective portfolios of both London Business School and Columbia Business School, as well as electives offered by The University of Hong Kong.
- You also study in one or more other markets as part of the international seminars or assignments.
- The collaborative learning environment means you learn from the experiences of your fellow students, as well as from faculty.