To advance your research into the programme and aid your decision-making, we highly recommend that you attend one of our events.
Columbia Business School events, New York
Information events offering a general introduction to the EMBA-Global Americas & Europe programme are held throughout the year, in both live and virtual formats. Our online information sessions include a presentation and the opportunity for Q&A. On-campus events include a presentation as well as a panel of current students and alumni speaking about their experience on the programme and answering your questions.
You are also welcome to attend Columbia Business School EMBA Portfolio information events, which offer an overview of all our Executive MBA programmes and are held on Saturday mornings at 10:30 am, generally twice a month.
Please visit our website to see details of upcoming events and register.
Members of the admissions team are available every Saturday from 1:00 – 3:00 pm to meet with prospective students and answer any questions they may have about the programs and application process. Registration is not necessary; just stop by the reception desk in 404 W&J Warren Hall and we’ll be happy to meet with you.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information event or drop-in session, please contact us to make an individual appointment.
London Business School events
A general introduction to the programme featuring a presentation and Q&A, followed by a drinks reception with staff, students and alumni. Events are added throughout the year, so we encourage you to revisit this page.
Please see below for locations and dates of upcoming on and off campus events.
You are welcome to attend international events hosted by London Business School where the full portfolio is presented. Click here for details of current and upcoming events.
An informal opportunity to meet a member of the admissions team. There's no need to register for these Q&A sessions, just come to London Business School's Sainsbury Reception at 15.50 and we will meet you there.
View directions to London Business School and a map of the local area.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information event, please contact us to make an individual appointment.
- Wednesday26NovemberLondon Business School Information Session in Singapore with EMBA-Global Asia
- 18.45 - 21.00
- Intercontinental Hotel
- 80 Middle Road, Singapore 188966
- Friday28NovemberLondon Business School Information Session in Kuala Lumpur with EMBA-Global Asia
- 18:45 - 21:00
- Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- 3 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Friday12DecemberVirtual EMBA-Global Information Session
- 13.00 - 14.00 EST
- Columbia Business School
- The EMBA-Global Information Session is an efficient and productive way to begin the admissions process or find out more about this unique Executive MBA program. At this online session you will have an opportunity to hear from, and direct questions to, Susan Sullivan, associate director of admissions at Columbia Business School.