To advance your research into the programme and aid your decision-making, we highly recommend that you attend one of our events.
Columbia Business School events, New York
Information events offering a general introduction to the EMBA-Global Americas & Europe programme are held throughout the year, in both live and virtual formats. Our online information sessions include a presentation and the opportunity for Q&A. On-campus events include a presentation as well as a panel of current students and alumni speaking about their experience on the programme and answering your questions.
You are also welcome to attend Columbia Business School EMBA Portfolio information events, which offer an overview of all our Executive MBA programmes and are held on Saturday mornings at 10:30 am, generally twice a month.
Please visit our website to see details of upcoming events and register.
Members of the admissions team are available every Saturday from 1:00 – 3:00 pm to meet with prospective students and answer any questions they may have about the programs and application process. Registration is not necessary; just stop by the reception desk in 404 W&J Warren Hall and we’ll be happy to meet with you.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information event or drop-in session, please contact us to make an individual appointment.
London Business School events
A general introduction to the programme featuring a presentation and Q&A, followed by a drinks reception with staff, students and alumni. Events are added throughout the year, so we encourage you to revisit this page.
Please see below for locations and dates of upcoming on and off campus events.
You are welcome to attend international events hosted by London Business School where the full portfolio is presented. Click here for details of current and upcoming events.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information event, please contact us to make an individual appointment.
- Friday 9JanuaryEMBA-Global Information Session in New York
- 19.00 - 20.00
- New York
- Columbia Business School
- Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY 10025
- Information sessions are an efficient and productive way to begin the admissions process or find out more about Columbia Business School and the EMBA-Global Program. At an information session, you will have an opportunity to talk with admissions officers and current students or alumni.
- Wednesday14JanuaryEMBA-Global America & Europe Information Session
- 18.30 - 21.00
- London Business School
- Sussex Place, Regents Park, London, NW1 4SA
- Information sessions are a great way to discover more about EMBA-Global America & Europe programme, as well as a great opportunity to meet with our students and alumni.
- Monday23FebruaryLondon Business School Information Session in Melbourne
- 18.45 - 21.30
- Park Hyatt
- 1 Parliament Pl, East Melbourne, VIC 3002, Australia
- Wednesday25FebruaryLondon Business School Information Session in Sydney
- 18.45 - 21.30
- Four Seasons
- 199 George St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia