To advance your research into the programme and aid your decision-making, we highly recommend that you attend one of our events.
Columbia Business School events, New York
Information events offering a general introduction to the EMBA-Global Americas & Europe programme are held throughout the year, in both live and virtual formats. Our online information sessions include a presentation and the opportunity for Q&A. On-campus events include a presentation as well as a panel of current students and alumni speaking about their experience on the programme and answering your questions.
You are also welcome to attend Columbia Business School EMBA Portfolio information events, which offer an overview of all our Executive MBA programmes and are held on Saturday mornings at 10:30 am, generally twice a month.
Please visit our website to see details of upcoming events and register.
Members of the admissions team are available every Saturday from 1:00 – 3:00 pm to meet with prospective students and answer any questions they may have about the programs and application process. Registration is not necessary; just stop by the reception desk in 404 W&J Warren Hall and we’ll be happy to meet with you.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information event or drop-in session, please contact us to make an individual appointment.
London Business School events
A general introduction to the programme featuring a presentation and Q&A, followed by a drinks reception with staff, students and alumni. Events are added throughout the year, so we encourage you to revisit this page.
Please see below for locations and dates of upcoming on and off campus events.
You are welcome to attend international events hosted by London Business School where the full portfolio is presented. Click here for details of current and upcoming events.
If you are unable to attend a scheduled information event, please contact us to make an individual appointment.
- Friday23MarchLondon Business School Reception in Munich
- 18.45 - 21.00
- Falk Bar, Hotel Bayerischer Hof
- Gebrüder Volkhardt KG, Promenadeplatz 2-6, Munich, D-80333
- This event is aimed at prospective students interested in any of our masters programmes.Join us for an informal networking event and the opportunity to meet our alumni. Our Recruitment Manager will also be attending to answer any questions about the programmes, the School and the LBS experience.
- Wednesday11AprilLeadership Programmes Information Session in London
- 18.45 - 21.00
- London Business School
- Sussex Place, Regents Park, London, NW1 4SA
- This session is aimed at prospective students interested our Leadership portfolio, including our Executive MBA, EMBA-Global and Sloan programmes.The event starts with a programme presentation and Q&A session, followed by a networking reception with alumni, students and Recruitment & Admissions teams.
- Wednesday11AprilCoffee Chats in Dubai
- 09.00 - 17.00
No need to register
- This event is aimed at prospective students interested in our EMBA Dubai programme.Join us in Dubai for a chat over coffee to find out more about London Business School and our EMBA Dubai programme. This is a one on one opportunity to discuss your goals, career aspirations and the admissions process. Once you have registered you will need to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the event you have signed up to. We will then confirm your appointment. Please note that the date specified above is flexible and we are able to accommodate requests for alternative dates.